Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Kenny Wedding!

On November 20, 2010, Tom and I got to celebrate the marriage of two great people, Richard and Caroline Kenny!

Tom flew out from California for the weekend, which was wonderful because it was our first time seeing each other in over six weeks! Entirely too much time for a newly wed couple.

While at the wedding, we were very happy to see a lot of friends from the Academy. This event was the "event of the year!" lol. And there was a lot of catching up that needed to be done. The reception was awesome - the food was great, the dancing was fun, and the people were amazing.

Overall, it was a very fabulous weekend. Tom and I even went to go see the new Harry Potter movie together before he had to fly out on Sunday! Woohoo! That movie was epic! I can't wait to see how they finish up the series.

As most of you guys know, I LOVE reading...and I've always loved Harry Potter. But Tom on the other hand is not such an avid reader (to say the least lol) but he still wanted to know what the next movie was going to be about. He even went so far as to listen to the whole rest of the book on CD with me! When I flew out for Thanksgiving, we listened to Book 7 all the way home from the airport and back again.

I love my husband. He's amazing :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww, we loved seeing you guys too! And I'm proud of Tom for listening to Harry Potter for you -- what a good guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!