Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

These pictures are old but just through I would update about our anniversary weekend! Tom help me set up the house and unpack some boxes in Fort Collins. We went to a Rockies game for the Military Appreciation Day. And we enjoyed some homemade Lumpia and our cake top from our wedding! Yum!

I can't believe how fast time has flown. It's already been over a year at this point! Even though we haven't been able to live together yet, we still have had some amazing memories together as a young married couple! I love this guy soooo much :)

Wedding cake topper! Still looks good after all this time. Weird.

Frying the lumpia!

Celina and Pat at the game! I'm going to miss them when they go to California :(

Coors Field on Military Appreciation Day!

Tom ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!