Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, it is Love...

Sooooo the past few weeks have been absolutely crazy! After graduating from BFMOC, I drove through Texas to San Angelo for Bob and Shawna's wedding!!!

Tom got to come out for the weekend which was AMAZINGGGG. The next weekend he flew out to Wyoming so we could look for houses, but unfortunately we couldn't find anything at the time :( I left for ASBC a few days after that. Maxwell was my home for most of February and March.

Now, I, Jess, am back in glorious Cheyenne with the wind and snow. I was very sad to leave the 80* weather and beach only 3 hours away...sigh. But the good thing about being back at F.E. Warren or "FEW" as us locals call it, is that Tom will be out here soon and we will actually get to live together! We found a house down in Ft. Collins that we really, really like. We begin renting in June!!!

I'll post more pictures later but I want the house to be a big surprise after we move in ourselves. For the next few weeks, I'll be slowly moving out of Mary's condo. I'm gunna miss her :( Tom and I will be house sitting for some friends on base during the month of May until OUR home is ready! yay!

Sorry I've been so bad about updating! But it's sad to update a blog about "Tom and Jess" when I haven't seen him in two months. I am determined to visit him in Cali before he leaves. I'll let you know how that goes. lol. Talk to ya'll soon! Oh, and below are more pics from Bob and Shawna's wedding!

The Whitneys!

Bobby and I!

My handsome husband :)

Couldn't help it...new shoes! :)

The happy couple! Congrats Bob and Shawna!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes, Jess! You looked beautiful at the wedding. And I can't wait to hear about the new apartment in FoCo! :) Thank goodness for your comments to spur me on to post again! I'm returning the favor -- I need to catch up on my Whitney news! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!