So here are a few pictures of my (Jess's) new apartment/condo/house/home (whatever)! I am rooming with a friend from the Academy (mary) that I played lacrosse with until Tom moves out to Cheyenne. He is currently at Maxwell AFB until 17 Sept and then will be reporting to Vandenburg AFB, CA. His missile training out there is 6 months long, but he unfortunately doesn't know when his start date is yet :( So who knows when we can finally have a place together to call home with a puppy and garage and washer/dryer etc... sigh. lol But until then I am going to enjoy having a beautiful, great roommate!
Just so you know update!: I am headed to Maxwell on Aug. 23rd for some Russian language classes!!! So I get to be with him shortly for 4 full weeks! Woohoo! Eventually I also have to do ASBC at Maxwell (6 weeks) and my finance training at Keesler AFB in Mississppi (3 months), so I'll be plenty busy travelling while Tom is out in Vandy.
Anyway, that's a short summary of what's going on! Hope it all made sense! And enjoy the pictures :)
Before Part 2: Such a smart guy with setting up all our electronics!
After: All set up!
After Part 2: The office!
Thankfully the kitchen never really got messy! PS most of this is Mary's furniture.
Above: My bathroom, of course :)
Below is the picture of the living room when Tom and I were living in it (for some reason my computer keeps freezing when I try to caption the bottom of this picture! oh well!)
After: The clean living room!
Yay wall decorations!
The plate says, "Home is where the Air Force sends you."
Complimentary of the Commandant's wife at the fiance reception we went to!
With about half of my boxes...
Empty boxes stacked in the other room.
Before Part I
Before Part II
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!